List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE friendly press agencies/officers
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2005-06-23 4:20:20

Am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2005 21:40 schrieb Tom Chance:

Hi,

> > FYI: Kolab has a full concept for doing task management in workgroups.
>
> Cool! How easy would it be to use that in an open, grassroots kind of way,
> as opposed to a situation where people have to email an admin, wait on them
> to set things up for them, and then be able to join in the fun?

You mean getting the KDE Kolab account or enabling the task management?

The former is supposed to be easy. Please email sysadmin@kde.org in case it
does not work as expected.

The later is enabled for everyone by default.

> One thing I think it's important we avoid is that kind of organisation,
> where everyone has to go through one or more admins/organisers in order to
> join, create and manage tasks, etc.

As soon as anyone has the kolab account they can participate in the join,
create and manage tasks activities.

Regards,
-- martin

--
   Groupware Challenge 13. Juli 2005
   Drei Konzepte - Drei Systeme - Eine Veranstaltung