List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Ad-hoc talks at LinuxTag possible
From:       Josef Spillner <spillner () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-01 19:49:40

Am Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005 07:11 schrieb Daniel Molkentin:
> On Tuesday, 31. May 2005 23:49, Martin Konold wrote:
> > I can offer a Kolab related talk.
>
> Kolab is already covered by Intevation afaik.

Indeed, on Thursday at 13:00 o'clock. The list of KDE-related talks can be
seen on the wiki. However if the material is enough for two talks I don't see
a reason not to give it - e.g. about Linux VServer there are also two, the
same for (website) accessibility, and there's an eGroupware talk also.

In any case, Joey has reserved two slots now, please send some short
descriptions to him or to me. Note that forum talks are community talks and as
such not covered by LT hotelling. I don't even know the current booking
situation for the Dorint as not all regular speakers have been registered
already, e.g. I was missing and only noticed yesterday :-)

Josef