List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Linspire to sponsor KDE development seminar
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-05-30 21:33:43

On Monday 30 May 2005 22:27, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 30 May 2005 11:38, Tom Chance wrote:
> > On Saturday 28 May 2005 07:29, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > > i'd like to schedule an IRC meeting with everyone who is interested for
> > > next weekend, preferably Sunday June 5th, to get things rolling on our
> > > side, in #kde-promo. i'd like to suggest 19:00 CST for the meeting.
> > > please respond if you would like to attend, and note whether or not the
> > > above time works for you.
> >
> > That sounds a bit late to me. I've been trying to get to bed before
> > midnight, so I'd rather not have you keep me awake for something that's
> > going to make me think! ;-) Can we do something that will start no later
> > than 16:00 CST / 22:00 GMT?
>
> urg. i have no idea why i typed CST. i was thinking GMT when i was writing
> that, i swear. i suck. so yes, i meant 19:00 GMT. *sigh*
>
> does that work better for you? =)

Crazy Canadians... yes, that's much better :)

Timezones have been plaguing me today. I've spent the past half hour working
out why daylight saving wasn't working in some python code, only to discover
that I had the wrong timezone set in /etc/localtime. Hmph.

Regards,
Tom

--
Please send personal emails to tom@... not lists@...