List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] great article on promo
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-05-18 8:38:06

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 09:04, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Monday 16 May 2005 18:31, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> > Personally I'm very impressed with Planet GNOME.
>
> I find it rather boring when and what someone ate for breakfast. :-)

It'd be handy if the planet software could provide tag-based filters itself,
based upon the blogs it aggregates. So you could see only those posts
directly related to KDE, or all the weird and wonderful posts about
breakfast, cats, holidays and more.

Personally I quite enjoy the trivia, when I'm bored. Hey, who wouldn't want to
read about the P-man's latest adventures? :-)

Regards,
Tom

--
Please send personal emails to tom@... not lists@...