List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: Press Announcement for KDE 3.4
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2005-03-16 20:04:20

Am Mittwoch, 16. März 2005 07:36 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Am Mittwoch 16 März 2005 07:29 schrieb Martin Konold:
> > IMHO the fact that kontact is the very powerfull Kolab client is more
> > relevant than kprinter having full support for 'WhatsThis' etc.
>
> To be honest, I was suprised to see this Whatsthis completness of kprinter
> listed as highlight feature too. So Martin: please summarize this in one or
> two little sentenses.

The KDE Groupware client Kontact now supports the full functionality of the
multiplatform Kolab architecture. The effort done for Kolab also allows for
connecting with various other groupware servers, including eGroupware,
GroupWise and SLOX.

Greetings,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany