List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: Press Announcement for KDE 3.4
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2005-03-16 20:04:20

Am Mittwoch, 16. März 2005 07:36 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Am Mittwoch 16 März 2005 07:29 schrieb Martin Konold:
> > IMHO the fact that kontact is the very powerfull Kolab client is more
> > relevant than kprinter having full support for 'WhatsThis' etc.
>
> To be honest, I was suprised to see this Whatsthis completness of \
> kprinter listed as highlight feature too. So Martin: please summarize \
> this in one or two little sentenses.

The KDE Groupware client Kontact now supports the full functionality of the \
 multiplatform Kolab architecture. The effort done for Kolab also allows \
for  connecting with various other groupware servers, including eGroupware, \
 GroupWise and SLOX.

Greetings,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany