Am Montag, 14. März 2005 20:05 schrieb Achim Woessner: Hi Achim, You are missing the important feature that kontact now fully integrates the Kolab 2 development effort which was done for Proko2. Basically this means that KDE has now a fully featured groupware solution including an OSS server fully interoperable with proprietary MS Windows Outlook clients. According to the reactions we observed at the KDE booth at Cebit this is a major step for KDE. IMHO the fact that kontact is the very powerfull Kolab client is more relevant than kprinter having full support for 'WhatsThis' etc. Regards, -- martin -- "I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the President next year." -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc. e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany Erlewein, Frank, Konold & Partner - Beratende Ingenieure und Physiker _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.