List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Press Announcement for KDE 3.4
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-15 22:19:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Achim Woessner, Dienstag, 15. März 2005 22:07]
> PS: Attached is my current diff to CVS, could you maybe commit it? I
> hope it does work, as this is the first diff I ever made.

Thanks, I have committed it.

In the meantime, Janina Sajka from the FSG Accessibility Workgroup has
also responded with a quote: "With each new release, KDE continues to
enhance its support for people with disabilities. This is making KDE more
and more attractive to more persons with disabilities. And, it's also
helping KDE meet various social inclusion objectives worldwide, such as
the Sec. 508 requirements of the U.S. Government."

And I have rephrased the HAL/DBUS statement a bit:
* DBUS/HAL support allows to keep dynamical device icons in media:/ and on
the desktop in sync with the state of all devices

Further improvements to this sentence from people more familiar with the
technology are of course welcome.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project