List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: [dot] Upcoming Ark Linux release / KDE 3.4
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-15 15:53:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Stephan Kulow, Dienstag, 15. März 2005 16:47]
> I was already pretty stressed for the 3.3 release ;)

OK, I have already received a quote from Lars Stetten, member of the
Accessibility User Group Linaccess:

"The new Accessibility Features in KDE 3.4
are an important step for the future, to enable disabled
people get to know the KDE desktop and join its community".

He asks us to correct the wording if his translation to English was wrong.

The German original:
"Die neuen Accessibility-Features in KDE 3.4 sind ein
wichtiger Schritt, um behinderten Menschen in Zukunft die
Möglichkeit zu geben, KDE und dessen Community
kennenzulernen."

> I want patches to the one in www/announcement - and I need it somewhen
> early german afternoon tomorrow. Till then you can happily add what you
> want.

OK, great.

I will commit the quote and the other changes we have so far in a minute.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project