List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Wanna be friends?
From:       "Shamu" <shamuchia () usermail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-11 6:30:03

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<!--

This plain text message area is for recipients who have email programs that do not \
support html emails (almost every modern email client software program can accept \
html emails). If you want to add an alternate plain text message for those who cannot \
receive html emails, enter it here.

//-->
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Hi,</P>
<P>Nice to meet you.&nbsp; My name is Shamu and I hope to become friends with
you.&nbsp; You can see my profile and photo (and give me a rating) at <BR><A
href="http://www.sambalhot.com/rateUser.asp?index=175">http://www.sambalhot.com/rateUser.asp?index=175</A><BR>Please \
 cut and paste the link if you are using hotmail.&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp;<BR>You can
also click on my friends link and see my network of friends.&nbsp; This service
is a great work for us to expand our social network and meet more new people and
friends.&nbsp; You can also rate and contact the very large number users who
already signed up.&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp;<BR>If you are curious to see if other people
find you attractive, upload a photo to find out.&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp;<BR>Why not,
there is no charge for this service at all!&nbsp; Please join the very large
(and rapidly growing) number of users who have signed up. <BR>&nbsp;<BR>We hope
you enjoy the site.</P>
<P>Cheers,<BR>Shamu</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>