On Wednesday 09 Mar 2005 21:05, Achim Woessner wrote: > so these are the features I got so far (I am sorry I have not put them in > any order yet): Just a few wording suggestions... at the moment some of these are a bit obscure. Apologies for not suggesting these before. > * KDE Text-to-Speech System (ktts) > * KSayIt for reading longer texts > * Speech synthesis support in Konqueror, Kate and KPDF What about putting these into one bigger point, such as: * Text-to-speech system with support built into Konqueror, Kate and KPDF and standalone application KSayIt > * KPDF now supports PDF 1.5, password protected PDFs and the extraction of > pictures and text from PDF files These are IMO the wrong way around. The latter points are the most important. I'd suggest: - KPDF now enables you to select, copy and paste text & images from PDFs, along with many other interface improvements. It also supports password protected documents and the PDF standard version 1.5 > * Support for album covers in JuK What does this mean? I'd suggest: - Juk now automatically downloads album covers and displays them in (app window? tooltip? notification bubble?) > * KMail now supports KWallet Again, what does this mean to anyone but a KDE fan? Suggest: - KMail now stores passwords and other sensitive data securely with KWallet (remove the "other sensitive data" bit if untrue!) > As I have said I have quite a lot of work to do at the moment, so maybe if > you know some other features which are worth to be mentioned just e-mail > them, I would appreciate it. Otherwise it's looking good. Good work :) Regards, Tom _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.