List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] aLANtejo 2005
From:       Bruno Teixeira <brunoteixa () portugalmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-05 19:33:39

Hi,

I'm a member of the Computer Science Students Association (NEEI) from
the University of Evora and we're organizing a congress on Information
Technologies, where the 3rd day is dedicated to linux. We would like to
have the presence of Kde oficial representatives for a conference better
in the attachment. I already e-mailed the oficial kde-europe contact
from the event's email address (alantejo at neei dot uevora dot pt), but
got no response. Who should I contact to participate in the event?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Bruno Teixeira
NEEI - aLANtejo 2005

["kde_mail.txt" (text/plain)]

Kde representatives,

The Computer Science Students Association (NEEI) from the University of Evora in \
Portugal is organizing, in association with the Computer Science Department, a \
Congress on Information Technologies on the 20th, 21st 22nd of October 2005. The \
event is called aLANtejo 2005, you can browse the home page from last year's edition \
at alantejo.uevora.pt/2004 - unfortunately only in portuguese.

It is inteded to be a nation wide event with audiences not only from the student \
population, but from leading companies from the Information Technology field as well, \
especially in the Alantejo Region.

In the background, there will be live demonstrations and access to all sorts of \
computer technologies. The first and second days will be dedicated to presentations \
on Breakthrough Technologies and Grid Computing, and the last day is entirely \
dedicated to Linux.

We would like to have a Round Table with Kde and Gnome representatives, to discuss \
the different technical aspects as well as the different choices  made during the \
process of creating the Desktop Suites. We would be extremely grateful if you could \
attend our forthcoming event.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Bruno Teixeira,
NEEI - aLANtejo 2005