List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Article on free software marketing
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-02-24 17:56:44

Ahoy,

I thought that people on this list might like to read an article I wrote
recently, and no doubt point out all of its shortcomings! It introduces
various considerations in marketing free software projects, using KDE as one
of its main examples (along with GNOME and Firefox).

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/issue_02/guerrilla-marketing/

Kind regards,
Tom