List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Press Announcement for KDE 3.4
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-05 15:08:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 04 February 2005 15:56, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> On Friday, 4. February 2005 13:51, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > On Friday, 4. February 2005 12:05, Tom Chance wrote:
> > > * Kontact now supports Exchange 2000, OpenGroupware, Kolab 1 and
> > > 2, SLOX, Groupwise and eGroupware
> >
> > Please spell the names of the servers correctly and don't put
> > Exchange at the beginning of this list.
>
> ...which translates to:
>
> "Kontact now supports Novell Groupwise, Kolab 1 and 2, SUSE Linux
> OpenExange, Netline OpenXChange, eGroupware, OpenGroupware.org and
> Exchange 2000/2003".

Man, there are more misspellings than there are servers Kontact
supports. :-)

Correct spellings (with source) are:
Novell GroupWise (http://www.novell.com/products/groupwise/)
eGroupWare (http://www.egroupware.org/)
SUSE LINUX Openexchange (http://www.novell.com/products/openexchange/)
(Netline) OPEN-XCHANGE (http://mirror.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/community/)

And what about using a non-discriminatory alphabetical ordering? If we
write "Microsoft Exchange" then Exchange will be at least behind Kolab
and eGroupware. ;-)

Regards,
Ingo