Hi On Friday 04 February 2005 12:50, Torsten Rahn wrote: > Am Freitag, 4. Februar 2005 12:05 schrieb Tom Chance: > > Hi Achim, everyone else, > > Having some Shockwave-Animations demonstrating the latest features using > vnc2sfw might be a nice thing to link to. I am already working on a Features Guide based on the developer.kde.org feature list. Expect a completed version for the Beta2 this weekend. And yes, it will include vnc2swfs. I knew them and worked on them before Mr. Friedman found a nice toy to show off on his blog. ;) For the people not knowing what Thorsten is talking about: http://physos.net/~physos/flashtest/testflash.html If somebody knows a way to convert swf into theora or another open codec, I would be very glad to hear about it. Rainer > Any volunteers :-) ? You know, it would be nice if you listened when I talk to you on the phone ;) Rainer _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.