List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: LinuxWorld Product Excellence Awards - Deadline
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-24 4:13:57

I have submitted KDE 3.3 already, but could someone please (and send a note to
kde-promo first to indicate that you are doing so) submit some other entries?
I suggest:

KDevelop, Quanta submissions for development tools
Kontact, Kopete submissions for messaging solution

Deadline is Wednesday and I really can't afford to spend more time on this.
There is value in doing this.  We won with KDevelop last year, and I believe
we have won in previous years as well.

Subject: LinuxWorld Product Excellence Awards - Deadline for Entries Soon!
Date: Thursday 20 January 2005 19:04

LinuxWorld Product Excellence Awards - Deadline for Submissions Extended!

Entries must be received by Wednesday January 26th, 2005 - less than a
week away!

-Complete the submission form which requires a 500 word (maximum) abstract
of your product/service.
This form can be located at:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/awards

-Exhibitors may enter only one product or service per category.
Product/Service must be new to the marketplace within the past 6 months
(8/14/04 – 2/14/05) and showcased at the upcoming LinuxWorld Conference &
Expo.  Entries can include a product refresh with new functionality which
significantly changes or improves the product.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/