List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Perceived Software Quality Survey
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-22 13:18:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 22 January 2005 03:10, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Am Samstag, 22. Januar 2005 03:00 schrieb Kurt Pfeifle:
> > I found that KDE was increasingly becoming better from 1.0
> > (starting as a very bad version), to 3.3 (being excellent).
> > Same goes for ever aspect of the survey. Every single one.
>
> Yeah, and they're getting incresingly annoying... every single one.

You don't have to take part in the survey. Just ignore it. Still such
surveys are important because the resulting studies generate (hopefully
good) PR for KDE. Moreover, each survey is a sign of increased interest
in KDE.

I propose to mention the survey in a dot article (could be a Quickies
article, but a longer article with some background about the survey is
probably better).

Regards,
Ingo