List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] IBM Redbook "Linux Client Migration Cookbook" focuses
From:       "Torsten Rahn" <tackat () t-online ! de>
Date:       2004-12-19 4:59:25

> http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg246380.pdf

I'd also like to point out the chapter about "Desktop automation and
scripting" which mostly covers Qt/KDE technologies like Qt Script for
applications, KJSEmbed, DCOP and Kommander.
The integrative aspect of KDE with its KDE-OpenOffice-integration and Mozillux
are mentioned as well.

Best regards,
Torsten Rahn