List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Press Pack
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-14 21:56:32

On Tuesday 14 Dec 2004 21:44, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> well no comments but praise actually. The Dutch team will use this and
> localize this asap!! Leave it on that site please ... wil put it in our CVS
> soon.

Thanks, for the help and praise. Plenty of it goes to you too.

Anyway, enough arse kissing :) This pack template, your (KDE-NL's) brochue,
the stuff on events.kde.org and the guide on quality.kde.org, need bringing
together in a single portal for all things promo related, so all the national
teams can benefit. Then all the teams need to be told about it, and need to
localise the materials.

Who maintains events.kde.org?

Regards,
Tom