List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Press Pack
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-14 21:56:32

On Tuesday 14 Dec 2004 21:44, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> well no comments but praise actually. The Dutch team will use this and
> localize this asap!! Leave it on that site please ... wil put it in our \
> CVS soon.

Thanks, for the help and praise. Plenty of it goes to you too.

Anyway, enough arse kissing :) This pack template, your (KDE-NL's) brochue, \
 the stuff on events.kde.org and the guide on quality.kde.org, need \
bringing  together in a single portal for all things promo related, so all \
the national  teams can benefit. Then all the teams need to be told about \
it, and need to  localise the materials.

Who maintains events.kde.org?

Regards,
Tom