List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Competitive review on wiki?
From:       Steven William Giacomelli <steve () orplex ! com>
Date:       2004-12-12 22:18:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On December 12, 2004 05:17 am, Tom Chance wrote:
> On Sunday 12 Dec 2004 08:31, Steven William Giacomelli wrote:
> > Would it be a good idea to put the competitive review on
> > http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php so it can be ended live by all?
>
> It would be a good idea to have a version up there, but at some point you
> should then take comments / revisions from the wiki and edit a final
> version yourself.

I have wiki-fied the Competitive Review at

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Competitor+Review

I have integrated some comments/suggestions that have been made -- if i
haven't incorporated yours it doesn't mean I'm not planning on incorporating
it -- i just haven't got around to it

> I've been facilitating this kind of process in a government commission
> recently and it works well. But you need that final edit from someone
> qualified in the field (i.e. you, not us :)

I am planning on writing the final copy of this document (it will be a
componet of the overall marketing plan)

My processes model for this:

First Draft Created --> Feedback and comments --> Second Draft Created -->
Feedback and comments --> Final draft

But as I've made clear -- I'm not an expert on FOSS -- so i need the advice
and comments of people that are -- so any assessment i may have made in this
draft is not nessisarly accurate.

Steven Giacomelli