List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] What's the community up to?
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-12-07 16:49:16

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 16:23, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2004 15:47 schrieb Kurt Pfeifle:
<snip>

As Windows is the largest market for Trolltech (though Linux is
> growing), this is of course an economic consideration if not a question of
> survival. MacOSX is no large market btw compared to the others.

Complementing,

Yes, I think it's easy to find clear indications of that; various analysises
have concluded Linux is a larger market, and is an /expanding/ market. id
software as example, they released Doom 3 for the Linux platform a month(?)
before the Mac version.

Cheers,

		Frans