List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Promoting KDE in Italy
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2004-11-22 18:43:05

Alle 09:54, sabato 20 novembre 2004, Stephan Binner ha scritto:
> On Thursday 18 November 2004 20:10, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> > I'm promoting KDE in Italy. I have to make 2 presentation about KDE for
> > newbie this Saturday (20 November) in Naples and next Saturday (27
> > November) in Caserta. I'd like to be inserted on KDE Event website.
>
> Any time, location and URL to insert there?

Napoli, Italy. 20 November 2004. The URL is not so complete. I'm thinking of
create on my website giving information about the event then posting the link
here.

Caserta, Italy, 27 November: Caserta's Linux Day 2004. Now the URL is:
http://81100.eu.org/linuxday/static.php?page=static041103-172950
But after the Event I create a special page on my website to include some
photos. Or maybe that on http://81100.eu.org/ there will be the event.
I have just to give you the link, haven't I? KDE website space cannot be used
I immagine. I see that on the Event section of the KDE site there are links
to other KDE related event in the World.
> > Is there some particular thing to say as a KDE developer (few months and
> > not so active as I'd like) and KDE translator I'm?
>
> "KDE is a powerful Free Software graphical desktop environment for Linux
> and Unix workstations. It combines ease of use, contemporary functionality,
> and outstanding graphical design with the technological superiority of the
> Unix operating system." ? :-)

Done.
Gianni
--
A KDE Italian translator
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.7