List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Need help with wifi article
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-11-19 15:07:37

Hello,

Linux Magazine have asked me to do a feature on wifi in KDE (i.e. KiFI,
Kwifimanager, and Kwireless monitor). It would be a 3-5 page feature on these
tools, including examples of use, screenshots, configuration details, etc.

The only problem is that I don't have a wifi network with which I can work. If
someone with a wifi network can co-write this with me, I'll split the
earnings appropriately (it will be something in the region of EUR 300 in
total).

Or, if someone would like to write the whole article themselves - and you feel
confident as a writer - I'll just pass your details onto the editor.

The deadline is Dec 3rd, two weeks from now, so you'd need to do most of the
work over the next week if we co-wrote it.

Regards,
Tom