List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE and AT&T
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-15 21:59:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In my experience it is very hard to get access to such kind of things. In
general companies very much prefer to talk with the vendor they are dealing
with, in particular because that vendor is supposed to sell them a supported
solution. For a trial the best approach for both sides is probably if they
bring consultants in from a vendor such as SUSE/Novell, or, if they still
need to decide on a vendor, some independent KDE consultants, like
sourcextreme.com.

Unfortunately I don't think those are decision that we can't influence very
much from within KDE.

In general and in practical terms I think the best approach is to advertise
the Business Directory on KDE::Enterprise to both consultants and businesses.

Cheers,
Waldo

--
bastian@kde.org   |   SUSE LINUX 9.2: Order now!   |   bastian@suse.com