List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Draft for press release
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-07-21 9:57:08

Hi Olaf,

I'd include a quote from someone involved, preferably not someone directly
involved in the KDE Project. Something simple about how it will be a good
opportunity, and/or it's vital that we come together to do this... you get
the idea. Journalists like to quote people, and use the rest of the release
to formulate whatever they write.

Regards,
Tom