List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] nametags ...
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2004-07-01 12:58:23

Am Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2004 13:05 schrieb Fabrice Mous:
> > Actually it was a multipurpose noname-business card ;-)
> I noticed .. and found it very clever. Can be used be everyone at all
> times. So it really is good thinking ..

My idea :)

> > > the sources of this nametag? Second: Why did we use THAT nametag +
> > > logo and
> > I will upload them as soon as I'm home, sorry.
> np .. I already comiited your stuff[1] in the CVS module in
> "kdepromo/graphics/kdelogo"

Still I need to upload the source-files for the nametag itself :)

> > True.
>
> So .. are we changing nametags?

I think we should :)

> We can discuss this now right?

Sure.

> > Ok, I will try to inform people in a better way next time. It's just
> > that organizing this year's LinuxTag turned out to be more difficult and
> > time consuming than I expected so I had to improvise and act (perhaps a
> > little bit too) pragmatic.
>
> Well nothing wrong with that, but you see that more people are using KDE
> logos in their promo efforts and we need to consolidate our appearance.

I think it's much easier to consolidate with one color :)

> Other than that I'm quite happy with a one colour logo as this is much
> cheaper to make merchandise/promonimaterials with.

And of course it's easier to replicate. I think we should even decide on a
common Pantone color to make the whole thing more uniform and easier to
handle :)

Torsten