List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Interview/Story
From:       "Kurt Pfeifle" <kpfeifle () danka ! de>
Date:       2004-03-18 9:59:41

George Staikos wrote:
> Is anyone interested in doing an interview and/or dot story about Kst, how
> it's being used, why it was developed using KDE libraries, etc?  I think it
> would be a great KDE success story.  I can provide background information,
> since it's quite unlikely you have ever used Kst or even know what it is. :)

I think it is an extremely bad idea to promote an unknown
app. We shouldn't give airtime for free to obscure programs
which haven't even suceeded to climb into Google's top
100.000 ranks.

What's more, this question is completley OT here! This list
is about serious work and discussions to promote KDE! What
the hell do you think you can achieve by providing background
info about a mystery whose only real justification for existence
is the "k" in its name? The "k" doesn't qualify any longer for
special treatment, ya'know?