List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] V FISL Call for Papers
From:       Roberto Selbach Teixeira <roberto () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-02-05 16:57:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi, KDEers

the 5th Internation Free Software Forum (FISL) will happend between 2nd and
5th June 2004 in Porto Alegre, Brazil.

For the uninitiated, this is one of the largest free software events in the
world, and remarkably filled with "celebrities" if you consider it is
happening in the southern hemisphere.

They are making a call for papers now, so if you think you have something
interesting to say, take a look at:
http://papers.softwarelivre.org/index.en.html

Helio and I will most likely be there. Ralf said he wanted to come back but
wasn't certain he would be able to (Ralf, your presentation was memorable, as
was your attempt at learning and speaking Portuguese at run-time ;).

Last year the event became sort of a GNOME show with Miguel and co. and almost
nothing from KDE, except a workshop Helio had. One of the organisers told me
that he would love to see more KDE people this year.

	Roberto.

--
roberto@conectiva.com | roberto@kde.org | roberto@robt.org