List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE tips and tricks series
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-01-29 23:35:32

Hello,

My friend and I have got about as far as we can making the kinds of guides we
wanted to make, largely because we don't seem to know enough about KDE to do
more!

The URL is:
http://www.newtolinux.org.uk/wiki/index.php/KDE is so cool because...
It's a silly broken URL, I know, but it's not meant to be 'public' yet so that
doesn't matter too much.

Basically, we'd appreciate any general comments, and also any suggestions or
contributions along the same lines.

We're also unsure whether or not to keep it on a wiki, or to transfer it to
'closed' html, since we don't want the guides to become bloated with
everyone's favourite little tips. What do people think?

Regards,
Tom (& Rob Scott)