List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] kdepromo CVS module
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-29 18:28:22

On Thursday 29 January 2004 14:29, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> > The purpose of the module was:
> > 1) an archive so we don't lose files that get posted to a website and
> > deleted 6 months later  and 2) a working space for people collaborating
> > on materials that are not yet published.  External people downloading
> > these files does not fit into category 1) or 2).
>
> That is okay by me because I agree on those points. But I proposed a
> solution in my previous mail by saying that I'm willing to put some stuff
> of that module on a page so people can download that.

  I agree with that.  This is exactly what I had hoped for with this module.
I proposed it back then because I was very frustrated trying to find any
promo materials, finding only very outdated materials, broken links, etc.  We
also needed a place for collaboration.  So yes, if you setup a web site that
pulls the "published" content from the CVS module, I think that would be an
ideal solution.  Thanks!

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/