List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about KDE3.2 (German)
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-23 9:24:02

On Friday 23 January 2004 09:20, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
[....]
> Wonderful :-)))
> Some more feedback: For the kde livecd a friend of mine did some artwork
> and he said that it is very bad there isn't a special page for graphics and
> also marketing material. He even suggested to have a marketing.kde.org
> site...

Nice idea, but who is going to maintain that? We already have some many
websites who aren't really mainted very well.

> So yes, we need it :-)
> Can we maybe devide the kdepromo module into two? The original reason to
> have it private was, that some people are developing their presentations
> there. What about having a closed module for promo work "in progress" and
> one for finished promo work? IMHO we should even offer a place at
> ftp.kde.org for it, where the module is easier accessible.

I never fully understanded why it was a closed module. This has been a module
nobody knew it existed. I had to point out several times to his CVS module
because people were duplicating efforts. So please, please make this module
not closed and start pointing at it when somebody needs some stuff.

Fab

--
Fabrice Mous
Jabber ID: fab@vosberg.be