List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about KDE3.2 (German)
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2004-01-22 17:00:46

On Thursday 22 January 2004 5:58 am, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Thursday 22 January 2004 09:54, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > > Lovely to see my artwork being used (The Crystal K and Konqui
> > > combination as seen at kde.me.uk).  I wonder how they came upon it.
> >
> > Actually I also saw it recently on kde.me.uk (I think I saw a link in the
>
> New artwork should be also available at
> http://www.kde.org/stuff/clipart.php
>
> Also the logos offered to people for linking to KDE are really 	outdated.
> Does anyone feel like providing modern/crystal versions of them?

could we decide on a standard vector format for graphics?  and put that in a
readme.

also, it's a hinderance to use file formats that people need proprietary
software to use.  karbon and sodipodi cannot open some of the svg files in
there.  perhaps we should standardize on eps?

also, to inform people that a logo that is a tiff-embedded eps is not really a
vector graphics format.  :(