On Tuesday 20 January 2004 08:07, Rolf Magnus wrote: > I also saw an interview about it with some external scientific. In the > background, one could clearly recognize a KDE desktop, I think on mandrake. > I think it's a shame that KDE is a bit hidden in such big projects. It > could raise interest in KDE a lot if we could show people really important > and/or publicity-intensive projects that heavily use KDE. Think of big > scinentific projects, hollywood, government, ... How about Kst? I'm going to IAP in Paris in less than 2 weeks to start deploying KDE workstations for the Planck project. Kst is also used by other projects. -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/ _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.