List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] [Fwd: Product Excellence Awards]
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2004-01-15 17:55:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Product Excellence Awards
   Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:52:13 -0500
   From: Frank_Netherwood@idg.com
     To: pour@kde.com

The Very Talented KDE group,

CONGRATULATIONS!! Finalist in both the Best Development Tools the Best Open
Source Project. Please give my best to your entire, huge, worldwide, staff. You
should be very proud indeed.

I have attached the link which lists all of the finalists and categories.

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny/V40/index.cvn?ID=10240

Best Regards,
Frank
Frank Netherwood,
Sales Manger
LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
800-657-1474 (toll-free)
508-424-4860 (voice)
508-370-4325 (fax)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit."
Aristotle
Best Sys Admin Tools category. Please give my best to your entire staff.