List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Re: [kde-promo] Another user oriented desktop application
From:       tackat () t-online ! de (Torsten Rahn)
Date:       2004-01-13 1:31:23

> > I remembered havng read something about Brockhaus (German encyclopida)
> > and Duden (_the_ German language authority) available for Linux.
> > http://www.office-bibliothek.de/office-bibliothek/index.html (German
> > site)
> BTW, tackat found out, that in the Duden in 14 books KDE has an own entry,
> explaining, that it stands for "Kool Desktop Environment" ;-)

Duden would be nice - but that's another award that we still have yet to
receive - IIRC it wasn't the Duden itself but the brockhaus encyclopedia that
cdame with it.

Well Duden would be really cool. We might want to approach the publishers and
as soon as we are successfull we should go for the bible next. Maybe even as
soon as 2005 ...

> > Someone in prolinux.de forum suggested that a least the Linux version is
> > using Qt.

It is based on Qt. I've seen it at last year's Linuxtag in fact and
delivedered quite a few bugreports at their booth. ;-)

Torsten