List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: AW: [kde-promo] Fwd: Linux World Expo, NYC
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-01 23:30:07

On Thursday 01 January 2004 16:58, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> and a "beamer" (how do you say in English? "video data projector"?), so
> that 20-50 people can follow it at once.

Just "projector" -- in context that is usually clear.

> My heart would be bleeding if a person won that laptop which hadn't
> found it worth to make at least a 1.- $US donation to KDE...

Well, that's the difference -- you're seeing this primarily as a fundraising
effort and Waldo's approaching it as more of a promotional tool to get people
to the booth.  I think the original intent was more to have it as a
fundraiser but I personally prefer the idea of using it as a "promotional
level".

-Scott