List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: [dot-editors] DRAFT(s) KOffice 1.3
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2003-12-17 14:56:41

Hi,

In the US the "PC" (or, perhaps less sarcastically ;-), "universal" and
"professional") term is "Holiday Season".

As Christmas is only a 1-day (2 if you count the Eve) holiday (unlike, say,
Ramadan) and the reason for the length of the business-interruption in modern
predominantly-Christian countries (and why "Holiday Season" is probably a better
term anyway) is the close coincidence of the Christmas and New Year
celebrations, resulting in the merger of those Holidays (if you take just a few
days vacation from work you can take a 2-week trip, for example, and this
results in the heavy travel at this time of year).

So - I would suggest "New Year Preview" (disadvantage is that New Year is even
further in the future) or "Holiday Season Preview".

Ciao,

Dre