List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] DUO interview about Rekall (was: an interview with
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-11-24 18:22:13

Hello people,

I decided to go on with the interview about the GPL-ing of Rekall because
there is no real reason why we shouldn't. Maybe we can clear some things on
the way.

I decided to do a duo interview, that way we have a say from both parties who
are involved in this matter.

I posted online the questions I already have at:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~leintje/stuff/questions_intervw_tkc_rekallrevealed

If anybody knows some good questions .. let me know. besides that .. this is
just a message to let people know that the interview certainly not has been
cancelled.

Cheers'

Fab

--