List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE presentation in Paris on the 18th of October
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-10-14 6:44:23

http://samedis.org/

Hi !

I am asked to present KDE for 1 hour in the french Science fest (Cité des
Sciences - La villette - Paris)

There will be at the same time an install party.
http://parinux.org/activites/installparty.html

I'll make a kpresenter with the mainlines of KDE :
-free software
-the only homogenous desktop environment
-the best programming language for GUIs
-the compatibility with other apps
-the main apps (and in which case you should use a non kde app)
-the best translation team ;-)

If you have some ideas or some interesting document, please, tell me

Gerard