List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Interview with Eirik Eng
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2003-09-30 20:25:48

	Hi,

I am having trouble to complete the interview of Trolltech's CEO Eirik Eng.

The interview is quite interesting and was done on the phone, in english.
Now, we have to transcript it into a text version.

I really need help as I am not able to deal with that all by myself because
it is too much work and I am very very busy (creating a start-up). There is
75 minutes of interview, and takes one hour to transcript.

If you are able to help, please drop me a mail.

	Philippe

--
An open source OS for contactless Smart Cards
www.jayacard.org - Jayacard