List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Interviewed about Konqueror (in France)
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-30 14:44:41

On Thursday 25 September 2003 11:32, Gérard Delafond wrote:
> Le Mercredi 3 Septembre 2003 12:45, David Faure a écrit :
> > >
> Well... I had a look at October SVM issue, and I found nearly nothing about
> Konqueror. Only Safari is based on KHTML, the konqueror engine.
> Very few in a 2 pages article.
Indeed - very disappointing.

> I did'nt even see David mentionned.
Oh, he quotes me once, with my name (second page, first column).
I basically said stuff about how opensource == release often == faster
security fixes and taking feedback from users more into account.
But the whole double page is very much about how "mozilla is great", so
my comment can be interpreted as applying to mozilla's development, not to
Konqueror :(
Oh well.