List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Tux doing promo in Bolivia
From:       Janus Sandsgaard <lister () janus ! dk>
Date:       2003-08-03 18:35:18

Hi There

I don't remember if I have told about these photos before? It is about Tux,
who I meet doing a Linux promo-tour in Bolivia. Photos here with text in
English and Spanish:

	"Photo documentary : Tux traveling in Bolivia"
	http://weblog.janus.dk/archives/2003/02/28/000273.html#000273

The fruit of the promotion in Bolivia was the first install party in La Paz.
Read the articles here (also available in Spanish) "First Linux install party
in La Paz, Bolivia (or: "Linux installation at 	11.784 feet (Any higher?)") "

	http://weblog.janus.dk/archives/2002/10/19/000184.html#000184

Next time I will for sure bring a Konqi. ;-)

-j

--
Janus Sandsgaard
http://janus.dk