List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: KDE at TechXNY
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () hubcapconsulting ! com>
Date:       2003-06-30 14:47:41

On Monday 30 June 2003 10:24 am, ccondos@cmp.com wrote:

> Hi Mark

Hi Christina,

> - thanks for your e-mail.  What is the website for your
> group?  We do supply booth space for associations - just want to
> see a little more about your group.

That's great.  The main site for KDE is www.kde.org.

You might be interested in a recent case study of how KDE is used in
one enterprise.  Visit enterprise.kde.org, then click on the May 15th
"Interview with Display Works, Inc." link in the Latest News section.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Regards,

--
Mark Bucciarelli, www.hubcapconsulting.com
    He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself