List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] SVG icon for t shirts
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-29 0:19:15

On Sunday 29 June 2003 01:17, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> On Saturday 28 June 2003 6:31 pm, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > On Saturday 28 June 2003 02:41, Lee Jordan wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > I was wondering where I could get hold of a) an SVG of kmenu.png
> > > from the Crystal icon set and b) the permission to do it? It
> > > would be great to have a unified look as I know there is an expo
> > > coming up in London and it would be great to have it sused by
> > > then
>
> Lee,
>
> What's the expo?  Do you know if KDE will have a booth?  I'd like to
> keep events.kde.org updated.  Even if we have a booth, it might be an
> opportunity to do some wrist curls with other KDE hackers in the
> area.
>
> [...]
>
> > Before you go on... do you know, that we already have T-Shirts?
>
> Eva,
>
> Why not just send Lee the SVG used for this more recent t-shirt?
> (Assuming it was SVG ... and that you have it ...)  The vector
> grahpic should go in the kde-promo module in any case.

Isn't already there? Ok, I will check. Also I am not sure wether it really is
SVG. The icons were created using Adobe Illustrator.

But in any case, the existing T-Shirts should be used rather than creating new
ones. We are all in Europe here and the costs and work of manufacturing new
shirts would surely be more than just sending the shirts to England. I just
need to send an Email to Petra and here we go :-)

BTW, we didn't use the original format for the shirts, but the low color
version, which is definitly in CVS.

Greetings,

eva