Mark, please be aware that KDE e.V. is a non-profit organisation, not a company. The contact information will get you individual board members, not a corporate office. In the US, you can use the mentioned telephone number for a contact, it is my home phone. Also, you can use the following mailing address: K Desktop Environment e.V. Mirko Boehm 2029 Chadds Ford Drive Reston, VA 20191 Please get in touch with me again in case you need a contact in Europe or somewhere else. Best regards, --Mirko. _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.