List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: kde e.v. address and phone?
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2003-06-23 17:00:00

On Monday 23 June 2003 1:12 pm, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> Mark,
>
> please be aware that KDE e.V. is a non-profit organisation, not a
> company. The contact information will get you individual board
> members, not a corporate office.

right, like ralph nolden's sig.  :)  I'll put a note in the
application.

the corporate focus of the submission form is strange, given linux
journal's emphasis on free software.  i think they probably just
farmed the administrative part of job out to a "traditional" firm.

> In the US, you can use the mentioned telephone number for a
> contact, it is my home phone.
> Also, you can use the following mailing address:

great, that should work just fine.  thanks.

mark