List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE stickers
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2003-06-20 7:51:11

Dear Stéphane,

I have forwarded your mail to the kde-promo mailinglist. I understand you want
some kind of permission for using the KDE-logo for stickers. I suggest you
contact a member of KDE eV. KDE eV holds the copyright to the KDE name and
logo(?).

If somebody already acted upon your request then please consider this email as
not written. Please contact Eva Brucherseifer <eva@kde.org> and make sure you
send all promo-related requests to the kde-promo mailinglist
<kde-promo@mail.kde.org>.

Greetings,

Fabrice Mous

--