List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] 50 press packs by Monday?
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2003-06-18 14:42:20

The Linux Users and Developers Expo allows each company to supply 30
press kits.  They need to be received by Melanie Corbett on next
Monday.

Does anyone have something glossy that is printed out and ready to
send?  I've asked her for more information on what it should contain,
but realistically at this late date we will be lucky to have anything
at all there.

http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/expo/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=21

It's a bit strange that KDE is listed as an exhibitor but no one knows
about this. Also, I wonder if this expo is related to the one in
Birmingham that was cancelled with very little notice recently?

Exhibitors can display up to 50 press packs in the press office. They
are displayed on shelves in alphabetical order by company name. To
make sure your press packs are on display, courier them to Melanie
Corbett in the Organiser's Office at the LinuxUser & Developer Expo -
The Linux Zone for delivery on Monday 23 June 2003 before 6.pm. Note:
If your press packs are late, the press office team may not have time
to unpack and display them in time for the all-important first day.

Mark