Roberto Selbach Teixeira wrote: > Em 3571 de setembro de 1993, Josef Spillner escreveu: > >>Most of the users in administrative departments are going to either dismiss >>bugs and crashes, or report them to their IT staff. >>So it would be a nice idea to collect the experiences already available from >>previous transitions, and create some documentation on how to use KDE >>effectively in larger organizations. >>- tips for admins on how to act as proxy between KDE and their users >>- kiosk mode >>- stressing there's always a stable branch which will never go away >> >>The scope of KDE::Enterprise should probably be extended to include >>organizations as well. > > > btw, I think it's time for KDE::Enterprise to come back to > life... I'll try to reach Jono to see if he's got any thoughts about > it. Anyway, I'll volunteer to carry on if he's got no time left. > Good offer! Thanks, Kurt _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.